TRISTAR KIDS IS COMMITTED TO PARTNERING WITH PARENTS TO MAKE DISCIPLES IN THE NEXT GENERATION!
BIRTH - PRE-K
This environment is for six weeks through 2-year-olds. Our volunteers provide hands-on care for your children in this class while you enjoy the worship service. Our skilled volunteers will love on, care for, and pray over your children while you attend the adult worship service.
Each week our Pre-K children ages 2-5 learn about the gospel in an age-appropriate way. Our amazing volunteers lead children through a large group Rally time, which includes worship and teaching geared just for preschoolers! Following their large group experience, they will have a time of crafts, snack, and free play.
K - 5TH GRADE
We are excited to offer a Jesus-focused, fun-filled experience to TriStar kids who are in elementary school! This environment is designed to enhance the disciple-making efforts of parents who are building a foundation for the gospel in their kids. The very heart of our ministry is to partner with you to make disciple makers by offering gospel-based lessons in a way that is engaging and relevant to your kids.
Each week our K-5th graders learn about the gospel in an age-appropriate way. Our amazing volunteers lead children through a large group Rally time, which includes worship and teaching geared just for elementary-aged children!
KID'S SMALL GROUP
Following Rally, children will divide into small groups where they will dig deep into scripture through discussion, games, and crafts.
Every first Sunday of each month, our K-5th graders join their families for worship during our adult service. This is a great chance for parents to model worship with their kids! After experiencing praise and worship through songs, all elementary age children are dismissed to their normal Rally time. Family Worship does not affect our Nursery and Pre-K classes.
Your child’s safety is one of our top priorities here in TriStar Kids. In order to provide the most safe and secure environment for your kids to learn about Jesus, we have taken the following precautions:
- All volunteers are thoroughly interviewed by our staff to understand their personal faith development, family, and background.
- All volunteers are required to undergo both criminal and sexual offender background checks on both a state and federal level every three years.
- All volunteers must go through our SAFE KIDS training program every three years in order to say up to date on the best practice when working with minors.
- We required two adult volunteers (not of the same family) in each room where kids will be present.
- All kids are checked in and out of their class by matching their personalized ID code on their name tag to their parent pick up tag.
Need More Information
We'd love to hear from you. Fill out the form below to get connected to our TriStar Kid's Team.