Let Us Know You're Coming!
Being a first-time guest can be stressful! At TriStar, it doesn't have to be. Before your visit, text the word "Guest" to 865-240-0353 or click on the "Tell Us You're Coming" button below or at the top of the page. Completing the link it sends will allow you to submit all your information in advance. This will prevent you from having to fill out any forms needed for Kid's Ministry check-in on Sunday when you arrive!
When you arrive on campus, simply stop at the Next Steps table in the lobby and our friendly team will take care of you from there! Don't forget to grab your special gift at the Next Steps table when you arrive!
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
WHAT CAN I EXPECT?
- Worship is an essential part of our service. Our worship style is a modern blend of current worship songs and hymns; all centered on focusing on the supremacy of God.
- Since God’s word is central to everything we do, one of our pastors will deliver a challenging message from God’s word every week.
- We believe that prayer is essential and will have times of prayer in each service. Our prayer team begins each service out of worship. Fifteen minutes before each service, our prayer team is down front praying for prayer needs in our church. If you have a specific need or would like to pray with someone, please come early and connect with our prayer team.
- Our services are very relaxed, so dress however it is comfortable for you.
- Our hospitality team brews coffee fresh each week, and we invite you to get a cup for free from our coffee station in the lobby. We also have specialty coffee drinks and fresh baked goods each week. We encourage you to consider making a donation at our coffee station for specialty drinks and baked goods. Proceeds from these go directly to support our local mission partners in the area. Come early and connect with others before worship begins!
WHAT ABOUT MY KIDS?
We have an incredible TriStar Kids area! Every Sunday, our Kid’s team builds age-specific content and environments for your birth-5th grader to have fun while learning about who Jesus is and what He did. Pre-K through 5th grade have their very own worship time filled with worship songs, lessons, games, and crafts all geared with kids in mind! Our volunteers are top notch! All volunteers have been thoroughly background checked, and trained in how to work with minors.
TriStar Kids is set up in the gymnasium, and our kids love free time to play in the back of the gym! Trust me, your kids are going to have a blast!