Let Us Know You're Coming!
Being a first time guest can be stressful! At TriStar it doesn't have to be. Prior to your visit, text the word "Guest" to 865-240-0353, or click on the "Pre-Register" button below at the top of the page. Completing the link it sends will allow you to submit all your information in advance. This will prevent you from having to fill out any forms needed for Kid's Ministry check in on Sunday when you arrive!
When you arrive on campus, simply stop at the Next Steps table in the lobby and our friendly team will take care of you from there! Don't forget to grab your special gift at the Next Steps table when you arrive!
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
WHAT CAN I EXPECT?
- Worship is an essential part of our service. Our worship style is a modern blend of current worship songs and hymns all centered on focusing us on the supremacy of God.
- Since God’s word is central to everything that we do, one of our pastors will deliver a challenging message from God’s word every week.
- We believe that prayer is important, and will have times of prayer in each service. Our prayer team begins each service out of prayer. 15 minutes prior to each service, our prayer team is down front praying for prayer needs in our church. If you have a specific need, or would like to pray with someone, feel free to come early and connect with our prayer team.
- Our services are very relaxed, so dress however it is comfortable for you.
- Our hospitality team brews coffee fresh each week, and we invite you to get a cup from our coffee station in the lobby. Come early and connect with others before worship begins!
WHAT ABOUT MY KIDS?
We have an incredible TriStar Kids area! Every Sunday, our Kid’s team builds age-specific content and environments for your birth-5th grader to have fun while learning about who Jesus is and what He did. Pre-K through 5th grade have their very own worship time filled with worship songs, lessons, games, and crafts all geared with kids in mind! Our volunteers are top notch! All volunteers have been thoroughly background checked, and trained in how to work with minors.
TriStar Kids is set up in the gymnasium, and our kids love free time to play in the back of the gym! Trust me, your kids are going to have a blast!